Entities are beings of pure energy, formed from the essence left behind by the Gods, after they were slain in the events that signaled the end of the Third Age and the beginning of the Age of Mortality. Entities have no distinct powers or personality - their mind is entirely blank, devoid of memories.
As the entities explore the world around them, they may become attracted to a certain cult, and in doing so they become influenced and shaped by the image of this cult. The specifics of this process remain veiled in mystery, although it is certain that whatever the entities end up evolving into will bear little semblance to the Gods that once were.
An entity can evolve after it has been attached to a cult, and that cult has been transformed into a sect. The form that the entity evolves into depends on the cult's circle.
- Nimtiel, Lord of the Tide (Sect of the Lunar Tides)
- Tavreth, Flame of Hope (Sect of the Eternal Flame)
Dead or dormant entities:
- Dianos (Sect of the Dream Realm)
- Esmyrsia, the Demon Empress (Sect of the Unspeakable)
- Hastati, the Oracle of Conquest (Sect of Conquest)
- Isra, the Wild Huntress (Sect of the Wild Hunt)
- Keyrix, the Ravenous One (Sect of the Hollow)
- Lazal, the Empyrean (Sect of the Enigma)
- Nyrohi, the Undying (the Sect of Jackals)
- Olanre (Sect of the Leechwood)
- Samaos, the Dread Flame (Sect of the Eternal Flame)
- Svorai, the Renewing Spirit (Sect of the Primal Spirit)
- Xuli, the Storm-Forged (Sect of Storms)
- Zaimael, The Hated (Sect of Demonology)